Mass Clean Energy Center residential pellet boiler rebate program: up to $12,000 (started Nov 25th-2014)
Check out the DETAILS on the MassCEC website
Available bulk-fed wood pellet boiler systems:
Windhager BioWIN automatic pellet feed unit with 1 suction point:
- Available: 34,000 BTU/hr up to 205,000 BTU/hr models
- Automatic pellet feeding and cleaning of heat exchanger
- Integrated ash container providing long intervals between cleaning
- Integrated automatic feeding head without increasing footprint
- Proven technology with numerous Windhager patented and developed components
New Hampshire homeowners are eligible for a 30% rebate up to $6,000 on bulk-fed wood pellet boiler systems for home heating. For details and applications check this link: click here!
Maine homeowners are eligible for a $6,000 rebate on bulk-fed wood pellet boiler systems for home heating. For details and applications check this link: click here!
Don't miss out on your opportunity to recieve this rebate!
Or contact us by phone 781-308-8583 or email for a detailed cost estimate.
Specifications: The overall Heat Output is between 28,000 BTU/hour and 38,000 BTU/hour to the water and only between 4,000 and 6,000 BTU/hour radiation/convection into the room. Perfect in combination with a Solar Hot Water system and 100 to 200 gallon storage tank.
For installation schematics and user manuals, please e-mail us.